Saturday, 7 November 2009

The Meta in hand

Somebody is going to write a dissertation on the value of trawling autosave archives.
They will go on to suggest the interest for everyone from Governments to Insurance companies to profile people and spot the signs of illness or "socially dangerous" thought from the building blocks of Blog posts, email or other constructions.

Each time I use this or any other web based service I am aware my thought process will be presented to the diligent server in false starts, dead ends and unformed ideas. The unpublished uncensored non-reflected-on posts will be the gold-bearing river bed of future analysis.

I hope one day somebody stumbles on this post and wishes they had read the bit I deleted about the mutli layers of interaction of auras when people converse, could see the drawing of the descending levels of energy interchange and my beliefs on the vital need for the world to recognise the realm beyond current reality and known physics in order to move humanity beyond the blue ball we call home.
I just didn't think you were ready for it, was a shame to delete ;-)

No comments:

About Me