Sunday, 19 July 2009

FacelessBook

I deleted my facebook account, yay feels good.
Combine the endless moronic applications you were encouraged to add to be "part of the crowd" and the fact that something about the site rings MASSIVE privacy or security concerns (can't work out exactly what) with me I didn't visit often at all.
Then I get a message saying a family member I rarely speak to had found me on there and had messaged me... Oh and some bloke in Thailand wanted to know if would be his sugar daddy,,,,er goodbye facebook it really wasn't good for me.

Someone like Microsoft will buy facebook and make massive sales from the database of people, friends interests and demographic information but I'm sorry guys when that happens and people start moaning about how did company X get to know all of my contacts, likes dislikes and personal info I am going to say because most of you posted endless stuff without regard for security or who would actually own that info in a couple of years time.

I feel better for it, really.

No comments:

About Me